Memorial Hermann Healthcare System selected Broaddus & Associates to serve as the Project Manager for the following projects:
- Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital - Project Management Consulting
- Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital – Operating Room No. 4 Build-out
- Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital - Harris County Flood Control District Deficiencies
- Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital - Center Point Energy Underground Utility Easement
- Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital - TxDOT Curb Cuts and Acceleration/Deceleration Lanes
- Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital - Study: Expansion Options
- Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Hospital - Level Six Nursing Unit Build-Out
- Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Hospital - Interim OR Renovation
- Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Hospital - Pharmacy Relocation
- Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Hospital – Hospital MRI Relocation
The most notable project, the Woodlands Hospital Campus Expansion and Renovation, included the expansion and renovation consisted of a new eight-story tower, renovations of second floor Surgery Suites, and third floor Central Sterile Processing as the facility remained operational, as well as site improvements, and central plant upgrades.
The Emergency Care and Imaging Center was the system’s first 24-hour off-campus project, located 10 miles west of The Woodlands Hospital. The project consisted of a tenant build-out in a newly constructed freestanding retail center, and was designed to accommodate treatment rooms, CT scan room, blood lab, radiography room, ultrasound room, offices and conference rooms, and a 750kw emergency power back-up generator. Broaddus & Associates provided full-service project management from the initial lease negotiations continuing with concept design through construction/activation, which also included budget and schedule management/control, ICRA, ILSM, FF&E, and occupancy management. This project was completed ahead of schedule.